MAMAFAKA x Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars

549604_10150603155802101_701657100_9281560_1467083135_n

I don't really shop for shoes these days. But it doesn't mean I dislike shows tho, and pretty rarely there are shoes that would make me want to track them down … but this shoe shown here might well make me want to trek down to Converse Carnival at the Siam Square area to track down!

Designed by Pharuephon Mukdasanit aka MAMAFAKA - I've always loved Chucks / hi-tops (having loved the Made-in-China version since early school - the white ones with a single red strip? LOL) but the've never seemed to fit my (slightly) chubby-feets tho … hhhmmm
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK