Custom Androids & a Birthday Sale from Allan Armenta

alarment_tainted_android_toy_larger_s3

Allan Armenta aka ALARMENT shares with us his newest custom androids - titled; "Tainted (1 and 2)" - who were initially meant to be listed on his store, but were snagged based off of an Instagram work-in-progress picture he posted to Facebook earlier this week (Don't you just luv 'social media'?). As well Allan adds the following:
"Since these figures didn't make it to my store and it is my birthday this month, I wanted to offer a discount for my online store to any that might be interested. How better to celebrate then to offer deals to others, right? So I am offering this special discount till the end of the April. So when you check out at my online store, just use the following discount code: bday15 to receive 15% off the listed price of any item!"
alarment_tainted_android_toy_larger_s1
alarment_tainted_android__toy_larger_s2

Allan adds that he is "always open" for commissions (email alarment@gmail.com) and more images of his work can be found at http://alarment.com. Looking at these sculpts. it is no small wonder they were snagged as quick! Weirdly, I felt like I wanted to "lick" the 'custard-looking' center on the customs' heads! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK