RAMPAGE TOYS @ Superfestival & Design Festa

Companions

Jon Malmstedt from RAMPAGE TOYS lets us in in some peeks on what to expect for his table for Superfestival, and subsequently Design Festa. I'll let him do the 'introductions" then…

Peter Kato X Rampage RAMPAGE x Uamou
RAMPAGE x Chima Group RAMPAGE x ILANENA
"This show sees the first painted run of the MANOTAUR, which I'm really excited about! I'll also have collabs with Ilanena, Chima Group, Peter Kato and Uamou. For Design Festa, I'll have A LOT of Ugly Unicorns (including some big surprise collabs that I'm sure a lot of you will be excited about!), as well as new merchandise (buttons, screen prints, post cards) and a few collaborative pieces of vinyl."
Check out more updated images on his Flickr, as well Jon added: "If you'd like to see live coverage of the events (and my 3-ish week trip to Tokyo), be sure to follow me on Instagram! My user name over there is: jmrampage".
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK