T.O.T.E.M. @ Re-Venture by 3A Toys (#RVHK2012)

3A-HKV-TOTEM

Here is a closer-look at the T.O.T.E.M. robot figurine by 3A Toys (I first posted the pic HERE), recently on show at the weekend's Re-Venture show. And while we've previously seen the chasis (and frankly I was just fine with that form, actually LOL) and now, the figure is seen in it's full robot-form (as hinted earlier in a blurry image)! Pretty chunky, and I like my robots chunky! Although somehow it looses that charm I had felt initially for the piece - but you know what? It still looks as great, I'm sure.

3A-HKV-DEAD-TOTEM-01
3A-HKV-DEAD-TOTEM-02

Another figurine which made it's display debut, was this prototype of a carcass clad in a boiler-suit (a "mutated zombie" perhaps? ;p) … now imagine this beast with articulation. This T.O.T.E.M. Universe sure is shaping up to be something interesting, isn't it?

[Images by 3A VOX + Ying Choy / Pansy Chan - Posted with Permission]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK