On Target for TOYSREVIL's Top-Ten SDCC Toy-Wish-List

TARGET-LUKE-CHUEH

TOYSREVIL-Top-10-SDCC-Wants: #9 - TARGET (SDCC-Edition) by Luke Chueh x Munky King

WHY: The notion of self-drawn mural on the dioramic wall, was the key opponent for my desire for the TARGET figure from Luke Chueh. What can I say, I am a sucker for dioramas, and having this notion that if given the chance, I'd bug Luke to doodle a TOYSREVIL-logo at the wall, would've made the SDCC-purchase an utterly sweet notion indeed!

The thing to note is, Singapore does not have "Targets", nor do I have any experience with said supermarkets, so the red target icon means nothing to me, ah but the color "red"? I LIKE! Muahahahahahaha

HERO-ARROWS

If given the chance, I might add a number of arrows stuck in the back of the wall (yes I know there are bullet holes already) … the image in my mind was actually of the final scene in Zhang Yimou's "Hero", which had the Nameless Jet Li standing proud against the oncoming onslaught of a devastating cascade of arrows, leaving an empty shape of his form, but not seeing the pierced body. Hauntingly tragic and emotive. I hold back my tears each time.


But back to the toy - the toy rocks!

PRODUCT STATS: The SDCC 2012-exclusive is limited to 250pcs, with the vinyl bear standing 6.5" tall, while the resin wall stands 10.5" tall. [BLOGGED]

[Additional image from Luke Chueh]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK