Something new from The Forces of Dorkness To Drop In October

"…after a huge success with Buddha Fett (and by huge I mean one guy creating things in his garage with primitive tools and a shoestring budget, and pouring each one by hand), I thought maybe it was time for something new. So after months of contemplation, the new piece has finally come together. Yep, it's resin, and I can't even start to describe the colors I was able to produce this time around, but it looks like a family of unicorns threw up gallons and gallons of rainbows." ~mentioned Scott Kinnebrew of The Forces of Dorkness.
Starting with 27 pieces total (with the possibility of more), they are planned for an October-drop. And while I abhor posting ambiguous teasers showing no parts of a toy, this might interest some folks, I reckon :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK