Custom-Feature: Old Blu custom Labbit by Shadoe Delgado

old-blu

From Shadoe Delgado comes yet another Labbit Custom - with this commissioned piece named "Old Blu", toting a dangerous-looking smoke, and a creepy-smiley disposition, no? *LIKE*.
"He's a 5" Labbit and was made as a commission. I don't currently have any items in my shop however I am taking more commissions. If Anyone is interested they can check out my commission page at my shop or send me an email at ShadoeDelgado@gmail.com I should have some more items up in the next week or so, so keep an eye out."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK