Teaser for *I LIKE TOYS* Poster by Quiccs x Anjo Bolarda

I_LIKE_TOYS_POSTER

Here's a cropped teaser of a center-spread image of epic proportions from the combined might of illustrators Quiccs x Anjo Bolarda of The Philippines! An insert in every issue of *I LIKE TOYS* fanzine issue #2, the designs depicted here are their interpretations of superhero and villain characters submitted by readers!

As well this was a "hard" image crop, as I would've loved to showcase the entire image! Expect a full reveal at STGCC, along with the release of Issue #2!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK