The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Production Video #8


From Middle Earth to Comic-Con, here's production video #8 of THE HOBBIT where there is a huge focus on their presence San Diego Comic-Con, along with quick glimpses of the movie itself, and loads of behind-the-scenes interviews with cast and crew. Very nice indeed. Ironically I wasn't too huge a fan of this film (who seems to have been announced now as a "trilogy" instead of a two-movie previously) … and as much as I reckon I will not be queuing up for the premiere, this'll eventually make it to my watch-list somehow, innit? Heh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK