Custom-Feature: Medusa by Josh Marlar (Gunnzo's Two Faced Show)

twoFaced_Medusa-01

From Josh Marlar aka Drone JMR1 comes 'MEDUSA' - completed for Gunnzo's Two Faced Show, utilizing a Hazel figure from Kathie Olivas, and it is simply splendid in my book! The imagery, the conceptual notion is extremely apt, and I am loving it! And did she look into a mirror and turned herself into bronze? *NICE* …. And I can stare at it without having the fear of being turned into "stone"! MUAHAHAHAHA

twoFaced_Medusa-02
" This is my own take on Medusa. I am still working on a write up on my concept behind the piece but in short I see her as this young girl who was a very evil beauty cast out for her sins and cursed by her people. She has been burdened with the face and body of a snake, removed of her beauty, with piercing eyes that can turn a grown man to stone. This is the last known statue carrying on her myth."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK