My STGCC 2012 Gifts From Awesome Folks!

One aspect of STGCC this year, was that I had spent literally zero money purchasing any toys, comics or prints for myself! I had a few items on my wants-list (including graphic novels and prints) and as well from the folks visiting my booth, I had a glance at awesomeness I had wanted to score, like the 10th Anniversary Knuckle Bear (thanks to Theo for the temptation), and a Dunkey from COOLRAIN (thanks to ANTZ for the temptation), and another silver+blue tattooed Knuckle Bear was adorable!

STGCC_GIFTS

But alas, I had gotten none, as I was way too busy at my booth, and could not sneak away, but for quick meals … be that as it may, I did not walk away from the Con completely empty handed, as I was gifted with swell swag from folks, who took the time and trouble to visit me at my booth, and whom made my event-experience all the more satisfying and fulfilling! Check out THIS FB-album for individual pics, and my sincere and humble "Thanks" for your generosity, you awesome folks, you!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK