Custom-Feature: The Blotter by Josh Mayhem for DesignerCon 2012

Josh Mayhem is introducing something "a little different" from what you'd come to expect from him. "The Blotter" is a custom 7 inch Munny available for US$250 exclusively at the UHOH Toys booth #111 at this coming DesignerCon 2012.

josh1
"Usually when I customize a toy I go through a very meticulous process of organizing, painting, and assembling which can sometimes be quite tedious and frustrating, but the end result is generally well worth it.

With "The Blotter" I did the exact opposite and let gravity do all the work. I found this custom to be quite relaxing to make as I watched the paint slowly make its way towards the Earth. Once the paint finally dried I covered the entire piece (including the stand) with several thick layers of clear resin giving it the illusion of water continuously flowing over it. Basically this is my version of throwing paint at a canvas, and considering how therapeutic it was to create I can guarantee you'll be seeing more of these pop up sporadically in the future."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK