Custom-Feature: King Reticulation by Carson Catlin for "Día del Helado Muerto"

CARSON-CATLIN-ICE-SCREAM-MAN

I am cracking my head as to how the heck Carson Catlin managed to perform his "reticulation" skills unto a resin piece! "King Reticulation" is completed for the upcoming November 10th show "Día del Helado Muerto" at Clutter Gallery.
"Its my first foray into resin. It was a pleasure working on it and I hope to get ahold of a some resin again in the future. King Reticulation is a reticulated Ice Scream Man painted light green inside with a black exterior. I modified the the cone to resemble a crown. The top is removable and reveals hidden reticulations. He will retail for $250…" ~mentions Carson.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK