Smoke Break by MannyX for DesignerCon 2012

SMOKE-BREAK-MANNYX-01
PRODUCT-PRESS: 'Smoke Break Dcon2012 exclusive limited to 3. Custom Gobi / Rat Skull stands about 4" tall. Each comes bagged with header and includes sticker and card. Only $35 available at booth 204'
SMOKE-BREAK-MANNYX-02 SMOKE-BREAK-MANNYX-03

I simply LOVE these guys! Perfect visual and piece from MannyX - and as well th header-tag is hilarious (although I had been a Menthols'kinda guy for years) … once upon a time, the term "smoke break" was a time of reprieve for me, when wherever I am, whenever the time might be, we smokers will always make time, for a "smoke break"! I have since stopped when I fell into Stroke in 2010, and have since gone absolutely cold turkey LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK