Artwork / Prints for 'Weapon of Choice' at Hero Complex Gallery

Jesse-Philips-TetsuoTheIronMan

Earlier on in the day I posted about Jesse Philips's "G1 Megatron" Print for Acidfree Gallery, then I chanced upon his TETSUO print image - currently available at www.herocomplexgallery.com! Now, before you exclaim "AIKTA!", note that this particular "Tetsuo", is inspired by the Shinya Tsukamoto 1989 film "Tetsuo: The Iron Man" (I still have the original VHS somewhere in my treasured collection!) - so this is an utter thrill for me!

18" x 24" Screen Print with Metallic Silver Inks (1st Edition) in a Limited Edition of 30, priced at US$30.00. This image is for the show "Weapon of Choice" (some images mirrored <>HERE #onPOPcornX) = a swell gallery of images and prints, whereby I also just procured a "LAPD 2019 Blaster Small" by Jakob Staermose (shown below). I always wanted a Blaster from "Bladerunner", so this'll work fine somehow LOL

staermose_1024x1024
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK