Custom-Feature: Gate Keeper (Abyss Edition) from Artmymind

“Fallen defending our world, these fierce
soldiers have been brought back from the dead
to serve an enemy they once swore to destroy”


GATEKEEPER-ABYSS-ARTMYMIND-01

GATE KEEPER ABYSS Edition is made from a 4" Mini Munny by Artmymind and is so beyond exquisite, it burns my eyes! I could feel the bristles a the back of my neck erect enemas and in agony, as I imagined the blade sweeping past my imaginary-body … *EPIC*

Limited to an edition of 6 pieces, they were priced at US$300 and has since sold out. Am thankful there are images to gawk at, at the very least! Check out their online store to see more of their offerings to tantalize your toy+art-loving senses!

GATEKEEPER-ABYSS-ARTMYMIND-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK