BE@RBRICKS Robin & Cyborg from Medicom Toy

BEARBRICK-ROBIN-CYBORG-01

I blogged about these not too long ago, and now browsing thru the Medicom Toy-blog I get to witness these two BE@RBRICKS I had desired! Released during WONDERFESTIVAL 2013 [WINTER] are single blister-carded BE@RBRICK Robin and BE@RBRICK Cyborg - each priced at 1,575 Yen per (approx US$17-), available to purchase at Project 1/6.

There have been previous releases, all with the "Super Powers" art-homage on the blister-card, and would make hella collection, methinks! I'm glad there isn't a complete "Teen Titans" set (based on the classic Marv Wolfman x George Perez series which I LOVED), or I'll be in toy-trouble! LOL

BEARBRICK-ROBIN-CYBORG-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK