About That "Predator" Figure from Jay222

JAY222-PREDATOR-01

Remember that awesome Predator sculpt from Jay222 I featured not too long ago? Yes, it has since been completed, and it is now in the hands of Max Nagata - Mark Nagata's son (it's his hands in the pic above, I reckon) - as a birthday gift!

I had an extensive interview with the man back in 2011, so have a read what he's all about, and heck yes, I STILL think this Predator-sculpt could be an awesome production piece! Someone go email Jason at "jay222toy (at) gmail (dot) com" and make it happen, c'mon!

JAY222-PREDATOR-02 JAY222-PREDATOR-03
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK