Seen @ #TTF2013: AX2 Studio

AX-TWO=TTF

AX2 Studio is a start-up art production studio based in Los Angeles, California. For their Taipei Toy Festival (July 11-14) display, a fully colored, clothed and armed "REI" sent my 1/6-loving hearts'a'racing! The blend of anime-visuals and weaponized-loadout urban warfare sensibilities are really up my alley!

As well folks had a chance to see what's the next fashionista-figure coming up next! Check out more of their works via and Facebook = I know I would be!

969888_601860263178702_878519026_n

(Event images thanks to Winston Leong + TOY PEOPLE)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK