CSC-Score #1: In-Crowd - Punk Is Not Dead by James Jarvis x Amos Toys

JAMES-JARVIS-IN-CROWD-CSC-01
JAMES-JARVIS-IN-CROWD-CSC-02

For literal YEARS I had wanted to collect these James Jarvis figures since I started blogging about art toys - remembering bypassing them at local toy shop(s) in lieu of snagging 1/6th-figures and 1/6th-scaled accessories (which I had collected 1/6 before "art toys" ;p), and even when I started on urban vinyls, my attention was on toy-goodness from Michael Lau and Eric So, et al - until the time when my grabby hands shifted to the direction of IN-CROWDS, they were then beyond my reach … until years later today when I spotted them at a seller's table at the Sunday flea market at China Square Central, and my toy-desires had come full circle, and I am finally sated.

Patience and Luck ruled the toy-day this Sunday, and I am grateful to Lady Luck.

Now, the trick is to find the rest of the IN-CROWDS … wish I could afford them all tho hahahaha

JAMES-JARVIS-IN-CROWD-CSC-03
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK