Halloween Costumes Reveal Movie Character Designs?

Halloween costumes. I've never had the pleasure of donning, and probably might not foist them unto my own kids (if I ever had any offsprings in the first place), but I reckon I might purchase some costume, only if they specifically reveal the designs of movie characters, like these two franchises!


Shown up top are costumes for MARVEL's Guardians of the Galaxy - tweeted by the film's director James Gunn himself - and while not necessarily "revealing" what has already been shown, but nifty to see the hand-weapon!

And does the costume featured below reveal the TMNT-character design Michael Bay's upcoming film reboot of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? The shades hooked dangling on the chest are so 90s, innit? Haha-awesome!

Not just "toys" revealing stuff from movies, now Halloween costumes are doing the job? Gosh-bless merchandizing! LOL

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK