The LEGO Movie Mini-Figs


Seeing these snaps from @richpage of The LEGO Movie mini figures blind packs before I slept, left me gagging for some when I woke up next morning! (and while this is hardly "art toy", but folks who know of my current LEGO mini-figs obsession would understand MUAHAHAHAHA).

And thanks to the LEGO Movie Facebook-page (where I've ben hanging around waaaay too often these days;p), we get to see production images of the 16 piece minifigs to collect! (Pssst! There's also the LEGO MOVIE sets to be had, but they re waaaay off my collecting radar and ability, for now anyways LOL)





We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK