SUCKPANELZ (Series 1) by The Sucklord


The Sucklord IG @sucklord has been overflowing with images of his new "SUCKPANELZ" products/bootlegs, with interested parties to email direct store@suckadelic.com for prices and more pics.

To me, he single-handedly revitalized the blister-card packaging back into the art toy world, and this is a spectacular slap in the face with a wet plastic fish -with a cheeky smile and a sublime smirk - and I love it! (The concept, I mean lol)


From Star Wars to superheroes, from supermarket favs to the WTF-Godzilla-NaNa, here are some swell select ones to share, and as well I could not resist uploading them unto my Facebook album:

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK