#toysrevilbkk on IG @toysrevil


On the off-chance you folks are interested to see me Instagram my adventures in Thailand, feel free to scope out hashtag #toysrevilbkk for EVERYTHING I want share - which may include food, architecture, feets, friends, and yes, even snaps for Bangkok Comic Con 2014 (4-6 July) - which would also include another hashtag #bkkcomiccon (whicheveryone else is using too ;p).

I should be touching down in Bangkok today in time for breakfast (*yawn*) and will be heading down to the event venue at night to leave my mark on the "Wall Of Fame" (need to remind myself to get thick black markers….). Seeya folks there! And on my Instagram @toysrevil :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK