CHUBB: 3D printed figures by Cesar Diaz

"My name is Cesar Diaz and I wanted to share some of my newest 3D printed figures. I designed this character using Z-brush and 3D printed in PLA plastic using a Makerbot Replicator mini. I call this character CHUBB and he is 2.2” tall. These figure’s are currently being sold at www.customations.storenvy.com"

I have to say the figure does looks a lot like Kidrobot's BUB … nevertheless both Batman Chubb and Superior Spiderman Chubb figures are priced at US$20 each (bagged with header card), while the Thanos hub card figure can be had for US$40 each - swell blister packaging too!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK