Holiday Extravaganza @ RAMPAGE STUDIOS (Dec 5)

"THIS FRIDAY will be the first time I've opened RAMPAGE STUDIOS in quite a while. I'll be hosting some seriously awesome work from some of my close collaborators, and also some new faces. Pretty amazing to have stuff from Yoda (Cosmo Knight Alpha) and Paul Kaiju in the space! I'll be getting some items up on the webshopper at the same time as the opening (7PM this Friday - Japan time that is), but the rest will either be online on Saturday or Monday. I will make every effort to offer you guys first dibs on anything remaining. Sales start right away and we'll be hanging out until later in the evening." - shared Jon Malmstedt at
Teasers shown here include RAMPAGE painted Bukimi Blaster's Demon and Killer Krampus (KROTPONG!), as well figures from GRUMBLE TOY;


RAMPAGE STUDIOS
171-0032
3-14-9 雑司が谷
豊島区東京都
Japan
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK