#LookBack JUNE 2014 On TOYSREVIL


I remember JUNE 2014 not for something I "started" on the TOYSREVIL-blog, but perhaps an unfortunate "ending", with my "last" iCollect post, featuring Lekky's Gloomy Bear collection, and have been blog-silent since.

I started #iCollect as a weekly/bi-weekly serial blog feature (scheduled on Wednesdays), whereby we take a look at YOUR toy collections with a dedicated "singularly themed" angle, for example: An All-Storm-Troopers collection within your own Star Wars collection.

I have been gearing up the blog to veer towards a more "toy-collectors"-focused online venue subtly for some time now - beyond daily billboard-news styled content - and this was one of the avenues meant to showcase such notions … but alas folks seem unwilling to showcase their collection? Or perhaps I need to find a more accessible angle?

Nevertheless, yet another failed attempt by my efforts at a "regularly scheduled blog-programming". Perhaps all folks want are "news", and would rather show off their collections in a toy-forum?

Naaaah, I follow the beat of my own drums, and dance to my own blog-beats, so I'll just have to find more ways to get under your collective toy-collecting-scene, don't I? MUAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK