Visual Update for "Robot Daycare Hamfist "DESTROLLER" from Wetworks x QUICCS


Here's a little visual update on Wetworks x Quiccs' "TEQBaby DeSTROLLER" (Since my lat post), along with a slight namechange to; "Robot Daycare Hamfist "DESTROLLER""!

The Stroller itself sits Quicc's 3"-Dunny sized Baby TEQ, and the below featured WIP shows that perfectly, methinks. Loving the glossy black paint finish, and always glorious to see shiny mcha (versus heavily weathered mecha lol).

I've always personally loved mecha-walkers, with C.I.Boy Destroyers popping immediately into mind, which I feel makes for a more fulfilling "play", IMHO. Stay tuned for further updates, folks!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK