Cherry 1.0 Edition S"K"UM-kun from Suicidal Tendencies x Blackbook Toy Drops March 28


Here's a headsup for an upcoming "Cherry 1.0" edition colorway of S"K"UM-kun with Suicidal Tendencies by Blackbook Toy - to be made available this weekend March 28th noon (Tokyo), 28th 3am (UK), 27th 8pm (LA), 11pm (NY) via www.blackbooktoy.com.

Priced at 12,960YEN, the figures comes complete with a fabric 59FIFTY cap. S"K"UM-kun is designed by Little Chop at Knuckle Design, and I had not imagined I would like tis colorway when I first peeped the above image, but have since grown to enjoy it so much more, and is now one of my Top Four Fav SKUM-colorways, for sure!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK