Sturnbrau Android APs and Mini-Prints from JonPaul Kaiser Drops April 9


Remember that print I featured not too long ago for Jon-Paul Kaiser's A/P Release of his Sturnbrau Android APs? Well, get ready because they will be going onsale at 1600 UK time on Thursday the 9th April at £35 a set with free shipping. The print will also be available separately at the same time on it's own for £10, again with free shipping.

"I'm immensely proud to be part of the Android history with my Sturnbrau character design being included in the latest series, and being in the line-up means I have a set of APs which I'll be making available tomorrow on my store.

Each 3" figure will come signed and individually numbered and accompanied by a mini-print which is 6 x 6" (15 x 15cm) on 350gsm paper (well, it's almost card) with a silk finish."
-shared JPK.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK