TRE YOKA in #Bandung2009 for #throwbackthursday


[ More images HERE on FB ]

2009 was the year I launched the first ever "production" toy, with the 100pcs run TRE YOKA produced by adFunture, via the good gracious of Eddie Yip, and when I visited Bandung back in '09, I had to bring this lil'bear down with me for toy-snaps! Posted here are a select few, and more can be viewed HERE on FB!


[ More images HERE on FB ]

P/S: If you recognize the locales where the TRE YOKA was taken it, tis because I had previous featured the spots on the blog (CLICK HERE to view them all)! From Arkiv's studio, to Machine56's shop, to checking out pole dancers in Hobby Line Toyz, and chilling out in Lou Belle, the lil'chubby fella is as well travelled as me LOL


[ More images HERE on FB ]

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK