Visiting Hobby Line Toyz #Bandung2009 for #throwbackthursday


[ More images HERE on FB ]
WHAT: "In 2009, I visited Bandung, Indonesia and have been thinking about returning ever since (true story). And while I've featured on the blog some spots I'd visited then, it was not "complete" … this series of feature posts will address that, for today's #throwbackthursday!"

[ More images HERE on FB ]

Situated at Jl. R. E. Martadinata No. 70, Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia, is a shop named "HobbyLine Toyz" - both a shop-front / game store, and as well a "custom workshop" where folks could go color / paint their hobby kits - or that was how things were back in 2009 when Marine bought me for a visit! Very interesting tho, the concept of a workshop facility to complement the hobby … I wonder has there been much changes to the space since 8 years ago? :)

I remember the place well for it's distinctive "red/pink" lightbox which ran from the floor connected to the walls and ceiling. The only online trace I have of them now is here, with their www.hobbylinetoyz.com down.


[ More images HERE on FB ]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK