Visiting MyTummyToys (Workshop) #Bandung2009 for #throwbackthursday

WHAT: "In 2009, I visited Bandung, Indonesia and have been thinking about returning ever since (true story). And while I've featured on the blog some spots I'd visited then, it was not "complete" … this series of feature posts will address that, for today's #throwbackthursday!"


Thanks to the good graces and generosity of Marine Ramdhani of My Tummy Toys for hosting me when I visited Bandung in 2009 (pre-Stroke, and smoking like a chimney no less LOL), and the chance to bunk over at what is now the locale of Lou Belle Shop. And it is with uber-fond memories of the place I have even till now, looking at images of the current Lou Belle, and missing the living room area since changed into part of the store/gallery! CLICK HERE to peep pics of the Lou Belle space circa 2009, and CLICK HERE to revisit my blog-coverage of Lou Belle!


But one of the most distinct memory, was waking one fine sunny morning to the din of a motorized noise, which I soon found out to be from the compressor machine used by MTT sculptor / artist Dira, used for coloring the Jouwe Digi Wings!

I have a couple of snaps thru the louver window panels, and I subsequently utterly gleefully checked out the small workshop space behind Lou Belle, and was greeted by plenty of swish resin toys being made by hand, and have since regretted not posting images, until now :)

Check out more pics HERE on FB of other collectibles made in the workshop.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK