Miss Monster's HAWGMAW in Colored & Blank Editions


Made available and sold out during the weekend, was Miss Monster's "HAWGMAW" (previously unnamed when I featured them) - available in both Blank and Colored editions! A second pre-order for the Blank has since been listed as "Sold Out" at time of this post, unfortunately

Each solid cast 7" urethane unpainted figure was priced at US$65.00, while the colored was at US$150 per (if memory serves me right). No specific edition numbers were indicated, as these will be open edition figures, I reckon…



Folks interested are to stay tuned to her Instagram or Twitter @missmonstermel for updates and new/future pre-order drops - I know I will be! I WANT ME A HAWGMAW!!!!!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK