TOYSREVIL #TopTenToys2015: No.4 - DOROBANII by Javier Jimenez

WHAT IS #TopTenToys2015: "I'd asked for YOUR Top Ten Toys of 2015, and THESE were what you shared with us on TOYSREVIL! I will be featuring your lists on the blog in the month of January, so hit me with your favs via "toysreviler [at] gmail.com" - This post you are reading now, is the #TOYSREVILTopTenToys2015 List!"

DOROBANII by Spanish designer Javier Jiménez encapsulates the aesthetics of kawaii culture, graphic design and animation sensibilities, and produces an irresistible form of adorability, that is both charming, and original. That tuff of bunny chest hair gives it that slight touch of attitude to push the character up it's own perceived age bracket, and has certainly nibbled into my subconsciousness, indeed!

I've based my decision for Dorobanii ranked No,4 on TOYSREVIL #TopTenToys2015 my based on these two figures I'd purchased and reviewed, and as well have gawked at the others since featured #onTOYSREVIL, and you know what? I NEED MORE DOROBANII in my toylife!

Cheers, and a splendid toy-day awaits thee! :)
Andy TOYSREVIL

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK