Suicide Squad ReAction Figures Coming In Jan 2017

SUICIDE SQUAD REACTION
REACTION PRESS: "The heroic villains of the summer blockbuster Suicide Squad are coming soon as Action Figures! Collect The Joker (shirtless), Killer Croc, Katana, Enchantress, Underwater Batman, Deadshot, and Inmate Harley! Each figure is 3 3/4" tall and fully posable! Coming in January!"
unnamed
unnamed-6 unnamed-4

Truthfully, I’ve been wrecking my brain as to what collectibles I want to get of the SUICIDE SQUAD characters - heck, I like the movie and want to somehow keep the entire squad - with Hot Toys’ 1/6th out of my financial reach, and the Mattel figures are not much cheaper off, I’d thought to get busy with the Cosbaby versions … but now, NOW I KNOW WHAT I WANT! Basically Headshot has his rifle, so that works for me ... although I have this nagging feeling the "OG Harley Quinn" ReAction figure might end up being someone’s “Exclusive Edition”, instead of the "OITNB" prison orange, dammit…

unnamed-5 unnamed-2
unnamed-3 unnamed-1
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK