#TOYLIFE: A Minor #ToyExcavation of Plastic Bagged Toyness


It had been a relatively toy-less week before, with my life focuses online, ironically until “technical difficulties” led me to re-install my desktop, with my sudden “free time” spent rooting around the immediate area of my worktop in TOYSREVIL HQ, looking into unlabelled plastic bags filled with toys (and other stuff)! These are what I found ...

Cheers,
Andy TOYSREVIL





P/S: I will neither confirm or deny the toys have been returned to the plastic bags where which they had been discovered in… Don’t judge me… :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK