“FUTURE MORT 13” Revealed for 3AA 2018 Membership (Bambaland Passport)

UPDATED 3AA TEXT: "Change is afoot for 2018 as 3AA Members will not only receive a killer membership pack, discount, membership card, and the much anticipated 1/6th Scale Future Mort 13 designed by @ashleywoodart – members will now become Bambaland Passport holders gaining exclusive access to Bambaland itself!

2018 will see a clear refocusing of OG lines and characters, along with the debut of several new series created by Ashley Wood. These releases will be offered only in the 3AA Members area of Bambaland and not offered anywhere else!

Licensed lines will continue on in their own separate capacity.

We are reducing the amount of licensed series and releases in order to focus on the original worlds we've created. Licensed series pre-sales will be open to the public, but only 3AA members will be able to receive a discount on their orders.

More details coming soon! Membership opens January 15th, 2018 HK Timezone"
(www.worldofthreea.com)

ORIGINAL POST BELOW:

The 2018 Edition of ThreeA Toys’ 3AA MEMBERSHIP / BAMBALAND PASSPORT opens January 15th, 2018 on Bambaland.com. 3A will “celebrate 10 Years of 3AA” with FUTURE MORT 13.

The last time we had Ashley Wood’s “The Saint of Vengeance” on this humble blog was LES MORT 13 circa 2007/8 (Check out in-hand pics posted here, thanks to reader “BHD”).


And while regrettably I do not own a Les Mort for myself, I’d been a supporter of the 3A-Associate membership for a decent few years (no longer do these days, simply because I can no longer afford them), but alas not enough to claim “a decades’ worth of toy-loyalty”, besides blogging about them for much longer LOL

*POWER* to those who have been with them from the beginning!

Are YOU excited for this reveal for 3AA 2018? Feel free to weigh-in in the comments section! :)



3AA for 2009 (Reviewed #onTOYSREVIL: http://bit.ly/2iWbg0h) “Founding Member” sounding so prestigious then … I had first used my true name, instead of “TOYSREVIL” then because, (A) I personally genuinely as a 1/6 collector myself loved their product and designs, (B) I had not then thought of a “blog” angle hahaha ... it was only much later, when I could change the name on the membership card, and I’ll admit by then the “passion” had since been overcome by financial lack, and unfortunate unhappy circumstances related to the blog ... my membership support ended after 2013. I truly missed the peeps in the OLD forum, for having a place to geek out in my hobby (the blog didn’t count then lol)... and am always grateful for the members who had spoken up and support me during my Stroke back in 2010 too! So my connection to 3AA is really the PEOPLE in the collecting community, and the joy the toys brought me then. I had been naive to have thought otherwise all these years hahaha #threeatoys #3atoys #3aassociates #bloglife #toystory #sadlysalty

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK