Becoz, "Tatsuyuki Tanaka"...


Tatsuyuki Tanaka

งานการ์ตูนสั้นเจ๋งๆจาก Tatsuyuki Tanaka

Posted by สอนวาดรูป digitalpainting on Thursday, August 9, 2018

Because, "Tatsuyuki Tanaka" (mkikai.jimdo.com / Twitter)... I've not seen the above video before (or maybe I've tried hard enough), but it's making my tingles tingle this Thursday mid-morning, and inspiring me to get back to my doodles - NOT that I can be anywhere near what he has achieved OMG, but being "inspired" is a true cherished notion these days, at least in MY books, IMHO.

Go snag yourself his "CANNABIS WORKS 2 Tatsuyuki Tanaka Art Book" on Amazon (currently priced US$34.81) - which featured illustrations of the above clip, which I've previous reviewed HERE, thanks.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK