Disney's The Nightmare Before Christmas 5 Star Figures from Funko


I've been told (in my past) my toy-collecting "lacked focus" = for which I cannot deny (heh), BUT instead having multiple "focuses" (or MUST WANTS, or NEEDS etc), and one of them has been and perhaps still are "Nightmare Before Christmas" toys! Although it has been an extreme while since I've indulged (I've yet to score all my ReAction figures THESE + THESE, can you believe that?) ... and seems Funko is tempting me with their upcoming "5 Star"-line (*Coming in mid-August), celebrating 25 Years of the 1993 American stop-motion animated musical dark fantasy film ... OMG Oggie-Boogie looks adorable LOL

FUNKO PRESS: "The beloved and classic tale of the purveyor of Halloween who attempts to hijack Christmas with disastrous results continues at home with poseable figures. The Pumpkin King himself, the rational rag doll Sally, the terrifying Oogie Boogie and his henchmen Lock, Shock and Barrel are all available as poseable figures complete with the necessary accessories to properly reenact the movie at home.

Jack Skellington has his faithful Zero at his side while Sally comes with a black cat and flower. Oogie Boogie, the meanest guy in town, has his trusty dice, but you shouldn’t expect a fair game from him. Lock, Shock and Barrel have removable face masks and a plunger, bone slingshot and lollipop respectively."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK