Full Colored Reveal for MARSHAL LAW figure from Unbox Industries


I've always prided myself for providing the utmost detailed product and availability information for my blogposts all these years... but every once in a while, in an extremely blue-hued moon of never-really, a post like THIS comes along, when it is just an image, and a "tease" that it would be made available for sale somewhen "in October"... and since my incessant WIP-posts, we finally get to see the fully-painted figure of MARSHAL LAW by Pat Mills and Kevin O'Neill, as made by Unbox Industries, and I am torn-n-teetering-in-between the feelings of: "immense excitement", and "dude, isn't that a weirdly disproportionate looking arm...?"

But damned am I going to care much, besides NEEDING THIS (which means it is something I cannot afford...), but we'll see ... Updates when I have them.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK