#playingwith: SPIDERBOOM & TURTLE from @davidzhorvath x @sunminkimugly


I did not manage to snag a BOSSY BEAR (what can I expect, I’m late to the release as usual), but still managed a TURTLE and a SPIDERBOOM sofubi from @davidzhorvath x @sunminkimugly - thanks for bringing them in, Ozzo Collection!

These are essentially finger-puppet/gacha-sized, and are made of pretty sturdy vinyl (hardly squishy) and are vinyl-coloured (not spray painted on). Maybe one day I can complete the trio with a Bossy Bear...


The retail on these (by the time it reached our shores) are pretty hefty though, but nevertheless could perhaps appease fans before their next release. I wonder how Hasbro will release characters from the "Ugly Doll" animated movie thought... but somehow I doubt it would be in an incarnation "we" might be used to.

Folks interested can check out giantrobot.com online, after they had debuted at Taipei Toy Festival and Designer Con prior.


(The above pink "spectacles" belong to "Cody")
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK