TOYSREVIL'S SYMT X QUICCS: TEQ63 ZERO1 #ShowYouMyToys!


Of all the Quiccs-designed collectibles in my humble toy-hoard collection, they range from my first meeting him in Thailand in 2012, for "CE BATTLE", to exclusive releases with TOYSREVIL (2012's YOKAZUNA / 2013's TEQ63 / 2014's SCARLET SABER TROOPER & EVIL KING MACHINE / Crossover Exclusives for STGCC 2014), to quite literally before his vinyl toys wth Martian Toys, Devil Toys and resins with FLABSLAB blew up the scene, predominantly due to personal finances (or lack thereof), which essentially means I have his earlier resin-makes, but none of his later/recent vinyl-pieces.


One such collectible is THIS incarnation of his TEQ63 brand, featured here being the ZERO1 DIY resin figure, released in 2014 (Tagged on TOYSREVIL), seen here again today for "Show You My Toys!" - in two video clips (above+below), and a selection of in-hand stills (see individually on Instagram).

And while I grapple with a couple of deadlines this weekend, I will attempt to showcase most of my Quiccs-collectibles for SYMT, as soon as I find them all!


Standing 3.25" inches tall, the TEQ63: Zero1 resin figure features a (re)movable head (articulation), released by Hidden Fortress Manila in 2014, where Quiccs mentioned in a Q&A with TOYSREVIL;
"I built the DIY version for upcoming collaborations with other friend artists and local artists in Manila whom I want to introduce to the toy scene in mind primarily. I envisioned theTEQ63 to have a lot of versions across a lot of collaborations, of which the EGGTEQ is the first with Egg Fiasco. Among the artists that I want to collaborate with, most of them aren't that familiar with sculpting." (Read more HERE
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK