Final Trailer & New Poster for Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045

UPDATED: I've since devoured the series, and shared my impressions HERE on TOYSREVIL (also on POPCORNX + I NOT OTAKU!). Post(s) as well include a making-of video featuring exclusive interviews with directors Kenji Kamiyama and Shinji Aramaki.


“Ghost in the Shell,” a landmark in near-future science fiction, brings together Kenji Kamiyama and Shinji Aramaki as they present their vision of the year 2045 in Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045. Led by full-body cyborg Motoko Kusanagi, Public Security Section 9 once again gets ready to face off against cybercrime.


"Expectations" are pretty high for this, especially from myself, having been a fan since the first 1995 anime film, and subsequent anime projects and the 2017 live-action adaptation (*Which I not so ironically gave up completing/publishing ny "Negative Impressions" of, because it was too depressing for myself LOL).

Netflix Original Anime Series Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045, streams April 23rd, 2020, only on Netflix.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK