BLOG SUBMISSION GUIDELINES for TOYSREVIL-Blog


Featured here is 26-minutes of me explaining the BLOG SUBMISSION GUIDELINES for the TOYSREVIL-blog (Which you can Read Here for yourselves, taking less than "26 minutes", I strongly susp[ect :p), in-between my ramblings, which could also make this video my "Does This Make Sense?"-Video, thanks :p

Apologies for the popping audio & horrid grammar, but there's a short video break (somewhere in the middle) showing some toys (which are for another video I have yet to edit lol), so Thank You All for your patience! Cheers :)


The thing is, I recorded the (raw) video in mid-January 2020, but did not fully edit this until now, and had considered totally abandoning the video (There is also a Chinese version of my torrid command of spoken-Mandarin that sounded more comedic than "instructional"), as the coronavirus had engulfed the world since then, making some of this moot. Although for a while now, designers and makers have turned inwards and are content with posting in their own social medias, and with that I'll have to continuously adapt or evolve the TOYSREVIL-blog ... Be that as it may, as the world continues to spin - turning day to night, and night to day - as does, and will this blog, as far as I am able to maintain it.

One of the ironies I would admit, about the current trend of scouring online for information and blog-content (as opposed to email submissions), is that I need to wade thru tons of social media reports of the virus, and both local and general worldwide shenanigans that both befuddle me and anger me, and it is quite frankly breaking me and my spirit. If content can't come to me, or I am unable to sustain my tolerance, than I'll just create my own content, which folks have been seeing more of, in recent days.

But I'll welcome relevant submissions to the blog still, of course! Hence this video, and the decision to finish it off, and uploading it! As for the Mandarin-speaking one, well...

Have a Good Toy Day, and Stay Safe wherever you may be!

Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK