LABUBU ASTRONAUT GUY & THOMAS by Kaising Lung x How2Work


Thanks to a listing on paradisetoyland.com (Since "Sold Out" :p), we get to have a slightly clearer look at the "Labubu Astronauts Guy and Thomas" from Kasing Lung x How2Work, which were apart of his "The Monsters Series", most recently seen up for auction at the Online Edition of Thailand Toy Expo 2020!

The "Labubu Astronauts" were already a fun figure to be had, but in the silver+gold chrome & blacks of DAFT PUNK? Perfection!


The 2-pack was priced at NTD6800 (US$238.6), which showed the figures having a removable visor (speculation on my end based on images :p), and a look at the packing (with die-cut window display). As mentioned in my Virtual Tour video, THIS would be the collectible I would've have been aiming for, if I could afford such luxuries these days LOL


So instead of being a total whiner (*Too late! LOL :p), I leave you with a music video of my fav Daft Punk track (also because "Michel Gondry"), and as well a IG-slideshow of the figures photographed in studio :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK