Custom-Feature: AGENT BOT by Wetworks


"Agent Bot" is the name of this 1/1 custom Canbot from @iamwetworks, and is headed to New York City for a gallery show at Clutter Gallery opening this weekend (my bet is its for the "DTA CANBOT SHOW" opening Sept 12th)! Check out the WIPs featured below - and the diorama/backgrop is absolutely dopeAF!

"...this figure comes with a base, a bag made out of real cloth, GID eyes, and a special nozzle that I personally use for my cans. Limited to only 1/1 and my first and last Canbot custom figure..." (Instagram / Facebook)



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK