EVIL APE FINK Editions from UNheardof X MCA Evil Design X UVD Toys


When I first saw these on my socials, I'd actually imagined them to be "one-off customs", when instead they were production figures! Introducing the latest colorway releases for MCA Evil Design's EVIL APE FINK, with these two editions exclusive to Cincinnati-based hype/lifestyle label UNheardof!



Limited to 50pcs each, alas as of this post they have since been listed as SOLD OUT on unheardofbrand.com. Produced by UVD Toys, they were each US$75.00.

This is not the first "exclusive" release between @unheardofbrand and @uvdtoys, with Dalek's PINK SPACE MONKEY sold out prior to this, and I do not imagine this'll be the last.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK