Introducing THE GHOST CAT BEN by MAO


Besides the (impending) release of TOUMA's HOUNDSDRAGONS, I'd also like to introduce THE GHOST CAT BEN, designed by Touma's eldest daughter, MAO!
"He is ghost cat. He never knew that he died. He will continue to wander to find out why he died." BOO!
AAWWWW "Ben" needs some cuddles, "dead" or otherwise!!!!


Available via @3dretro (Code: ARTTOY) at the coming DesignerCon 2020 (VIPs Nov 13 / Nov 14-15), as well folks internationally can head to toumart.cart.fc2.com!

Releasing Nov 13th at 7pm (Japan time), THE GHOST CAT BEN are each priced at ¥4,180 (approx. US$40 / SG$54), with two colorways to choose from: WHITE and PURPLE. Each colorway for the 8.5 cm / 3.25" tall sofubi figure is in a run of 45pcs worldwide, with possibility of more being produced...

If you don't know by now, sales for DCON2020 via PopshopLive ships only within U.S.A. (or rather to a U.S.address). TOUMA has mentioned that he will ship the items to the U.S., where orders will be fulfilled by 3D Retro. Enquires via Insta @toumartinc otherwise.


"I was inspired by polygon's creation stage, so I designed it like a low poly. I polished the output products and create the original model, and I did everything from color design by myself.



At DCON 2018 held in the US, I released a resin arttoy "David the Dead Rabbit". This is my first time working on Ben the ghost cat in SOFUVI. I have done my best to design and create a work that everyone loves him. It would be an honor if you could pick him up. Thank you."
(Socials: Instagram / Twitter)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK