#TOYSREVILOG: Navigating Instagram Hashtags


I actually started out want to give a summarised version of TOYSREVIL's "Blog Submission Guidelines" (*Which I even made a video of my ramblings earlier in April this year), but quickly changed as I talked (blame my lack of focus), which soon transcended to something along the lines of "Navigating Instagram Hashtags" but not wholly ... this is the video filmed LIVE on @toysrevil Instagram (*which I somehow did not keep a archived recording one on my phone, so no "youtube version")...



I forgot to mention this (or maybe I did but haven’t checked LOL), but consider creating your own hashtag(s), unique to your product, for use on Instagram ... That if anyone clicks on it will be able to only and specifically FIND+SEE your product, and not everyone else’s. Of course you continue with whatever hashtags that has worked for you being seen by the masses, but perhaps consider something unique and dedicated to you and your product, will perhaps help folks able to see more of your work, IMHO. Have a fab new year to come, toy people!

And I am reposting this video, for folks who might have missed and want to hear a guideline dedicated to the TOYSREVIL-blog, cheers :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK